Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE)
Build tomorrow's technology with the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering program. The four-year program will immerse you in the field of modern computer systems, data communications, computer systems architecture, and software development, among others. BSCpE graduates will be ready to invent the next generation of technology.
Campuses with BSCpE
Apply & register online for the BSCpE course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards.
- Design and conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve complex engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems.
- Communicate effectively.
- Deliver knowledge of contemporary issues.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Understand engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and multidisciplinary environments.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Engage in life-long learning.
- Project Engineer
- Network Systems Administrator
- Data Communications Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer