2-yr. Associate in Computer Technology (ACT)
Jumpstart a career in the field of computer technology with the two-year Associate in Computer Technology program. Learn the fundamental competencies in the design and development of information systems, database management systems, and systems analysis & design. ACT graduates may choose to continue their studies in the related fields of computer science or information technology.
Campuses with ASCT
Apply & register online for the ASCT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Analyze a problem, identify, and define the computing requirements with respect to organizational factors appropriate to its solution an plan strategies for their solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate computer-based systems, process, components, or programs to meet desired needs and requirements under various constraints.
- Deploy and use effectively skills, tools, and techniques necessary for information systems practice.
- Communicate effectively with a range if audiences. Communication skills includes technical writing, presentation and negotiation.
- Recognize the need for and engage in an independent and life-long learning, planning self-learnig and improving performances as the foundation for ongoing professional development.
- Computer Programmer
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Personnel
- Technical Support Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist