Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
Develop the sought-after skills in the competitive IT industry with the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program. Gain a great command of scripting and programming languages and train in hardware and software management, among many of the core subjects. BSIT graduates will be ready to innovate with high-quality and complex infrastructures that make a difference in any business organization.
Campuses with BSIT
Apply & register online for the BSIT course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Apply knowledge of computing, science, and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- Understand best practices and standards and their applications.
- Analyze complex problems, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems.
- Design, implement, and evaluate computer-based systems, processes, components, or programs to meet desired needs and requirements under various constraints.
- Integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment effectively.
- Apply knowledge through the use of current techniques, skills, tools, and practices necessary for the IT profession.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a development team recognizing the different roles within a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Assist in the creation of an effective IT project plan.
- Communicate effectively with the computing community and with society at large about complex computing activities through logical writing, presentations, and clear instructions.
- Analyze the local and global impact of computing information technology on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Understand professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities in the utilization of information technology.
- Recognize the need for and engage in planning self-learning and improving performance as a foundation for continuing professional development.
- Web and Applications Developer
- Database Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Information Security Administrator
- Systems Integration Personnel
- IT Audit Personnel
- Technical Support Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Software Engineer
- Business Applications Developer/Programmer
- Systems Analyst
- Systems Support Specialist
- Computer Programmer