Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Operations Management (BSBA)
Ready for BusinessLead business ventures as a highly capable professional with the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program. Develop an in-depth understanding of the operations of manufacturing, agribusiness, service enterprises, and all the aspects of operation within the organization. Its comprehensive curriculum combined with learning materials from industry partners will make you ready for business when you graduate.
Campuses with BSBA
Apply & register online for the BSBA course. Simply click this online registration button.
- Perform the basic functions of management such as planning, organizing, leading, and controlling.
- Apply the basic concepts that underlie each of the functional areas of business (marketing, finance, human resources management, production and operations management, information technology, and strategic management) and employ these concepts in various business situations.
- Select the proper decision-making tools to critically, analytically and creatively solve problems, and drive results.
- Express oneself clearly and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Apply information and communication technology (ICT) skills as required by the business environment.
- Work effectively with other stakeholders and manage conflict in the workplace.
- Plan and implement business-related activities.
- Demonstrate corporate citizenship and social responsibility.
- Exercise high personal moral and ethical standards.
- Analyze the business environment for strategic direction.
- Prepare operational plans.
- Innovate business ideas based on emerging industry.
- Manage a strategic business unit for economic sustainability.
- Management Trainee
- Operations Management Assistant
- Technical Staff
- Warehouse Assistant
- Inventory Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Logistics Management Personnel